It’s that time of year when the days are getting shorter, the pools are looking bare, the smell of fall is in the air and moms everywhere have an extra pep in their step… It’s back to school time! We put together a few of our favorite paper ideas for making this year’s back to school prep successful and fun!
- Alphabet Stickers – Great for organizing those bins and grading papers!
- Apple Charmpad – Send an encouraging note to your students.
- Smartie Card – The perfect card for your child who is starting a new school or for a student who just needs that extra boost of confidence throughout the year.
- Heart Charmpad – The cutest little notepad to remind your child to have a wonderful day at school!
- State Love Charmpad – Write helpful notes to your roommate, organize your planner, and homework to-do list.
- Everyday Notecards – Remember to keep in touch with your bestie! And maybe check in with your parents from time to time, they’ll go crazy over a handwritten note!